I have something neat to share today. Today is Friday September 21st and it is officially the first day of "21 days for Program 21." What does this mean? Well, for the next 21 days (until Friday, October 12th) we will be sending out a little burlap bag of complimentary coffee beans to anyone and everyone who signs up to be a monthly sponsor for Program 21!!
After your sign up and donate, you will receive a delicious little bag of Ugandan coffee beans in the mail as a small token of our appreciation.Just follow these quick and easy steps and sign up to help feed one of the sweet Canaan kiddos. They are doing GREAT and their bodies are healthier than ever. I hope to have some new and recent pictures of the kids to post in a few weeks.
Thank you to everyone for supporting this ministry and these precious children.
1. Go to our website.
2. Click on ENTER SITE (it may take a second to load)
3. Scroll down to the very bottom right hand side of the screen and click "Shop & Donations"
4. There will be 4 boxes: Art, Accessories, Apparel, and Donate. Click Donate
5. Under Sponsorship Type select "Setup Monthly"
6. Enter your desired donation amount7.**Under the Donation Fund drop down select Program 21**
7. Follow the rest of the steps to complete your transaction :)
OR you can always take the snail mail route if you'd like by writing a check to Voices 4 the Voiceless with the subject line: Program 21.
You can mail your check to the following NEW address:Voices 4 the Voiceless PO BOX 1923 Lexington, SC 29071
Thank you for your love and support!
Becca, Program 21 Coordinator