Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Guess What???

Guess what I picked up this afternoon?  Can you guess?  Okay okay... T-Shirts!!!  Yep, that's right, they're in and look AMAZING!  LOVE the vibrant blue and the sleek gray!  :)  Love them so much we ordered 4 ourselves!  

Wanna see?


Also... we have the following available [in stock] if you will.

Blue  -  [3 Smalls]  [2 Mediums]  [1 Large]

Gray  -  [2 Smalls]  [5 Mediums]  [5 Mediums]

Some have asked about sizing.  The size I am wearing in this picture is a size small.  I hopes this helps as you choose the right size for you!

And here is my sweet little helper!  :)

T-Shirts go out first thing tomorrow!  Cannot wait for everyone to sport their new shirt!  I hope you LOVE them as much as I do!  Snap a pic of you wearing your shirt and send it to us!  We'd love to post some on the blog!  :)

Until then... Brantley
& the Voices 4 the Voiceless Team

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely going to have to get a blue one too!!

    ReplyDelete