Thursday, March 8, 2012

EXCITING News!

I am truly blown away by a precious girl named Ansley!  She really has a heart of gold, and a bigger heart for the fatherless!  Ansley first came to us back in November and wanted to make bracelets to raise money for orphan care and Voices 4 the Voiceless.  I was beyond flattered, but really wasn't sure how it would all come together.

Below is a shot taken of Ansley and I back on December 21st when we went on the air to talk about Voices 4 the Voiceless, and share about her bracelets she was making.

They set a goal of $500, but God had better things in mind!  To think God stirred in the heart of young 12year old girl... and used her to do BIG things!

Drum Roll please.....

 12 year Ansley raised $1,046 for Voices 4 the Voiceless!!!!!!

I honestly do not know what to say.  I am speechless, and so full of joy!  This money will go so far, and with Ansley's help - we can do more for the orphans in Uganda!

Here we are about to leave for Uganda tomorrow morning, and I have been so blessed to get this news before leaving!  I am thrilled and thankful!  I praise a God bigger than all things, a God who sees past our little goals - and shows us how powerful He really is!

Thank you for these beautiful blessings!  I look forward to seeing how God uses us in Uganda and the ministry opportunities He opens our eyes to while there!  Please continue praying!

Until then... Brantley & the
Voices 4 the Voiceless Team

No comments:

Post a Comment