One of the exciting things we worked on prior to leaving for Uganda was making dolls!
• Numerous individuals and families donated fabric, stuffing & supplies!
• Over 6 people worked long, hard hours to get the dolls completed in time!
• And 50+ dolls ended up being adopted so that children could have a doll!
It really was exciting to see everything come together! We were not only able to provide something tangible for a small child to keep - but we were able to raise funds to bless many during our time there!
Thank you ALL for making this possible!
Here are just a few images of the children with their new dolls!
Thank you all again so much!
To read MORE of our team's posts so far...
• Day 1 in Uganda HERE.
• In the Words of Richard HERE.
• In the Words of Brantley HERE.
Voices 4 the Voiceless Team